Called to Serve

Friday, May 24, 2013

MTC 5/24/13


Hey family how is it going?!!! how was the graduation?!! have you all had fun? I hope so. My first couple of days at the MTC have been awesome!! I mean don't get me wrong the days are long and tiring because we are in the classroom all day but I love the Elders and sisters in my district and we have so much fun together!! my companions name is Elder Fredette! (Not Jimmers brother) He is a red head from Gilbert Arizona!! There is also two other Elders in my district Elder Allred and Elder Malugni! Christie Elder Malugni is the one from Logan! He is the funniest dude ever!! I have to go though because my time is expiring for some reason?? I don't know why!! anyways I love you all and stay strong in the gospel!! Remember Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to communicate with him!! Pray always!! I love you!!

Elder Udall


2 comments:

  1. Cute email! He's gonna be a great missionary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just the most awesome missionary already!

    ReplyDelete