Called to Serve

Monday, July 22, 2013

New Companion this week! But staying in Searcy!!!

New Companion
Elder Udall and Elder Boyer

HEY HEY HEY!!!
whats up fam? So your getting a lot of rain over there eh? Thats what I like to hear! Thunder storms are crazy over here!! It will be a sunny day and then all of a sudden its just going buck wild with rain and thunder and lightning!
Elder Udall, Colton Wilson, and Jason Analla

But ya Colton and Jason came to my apartment wedesnday night!! I was like in shock! It was so crazy!


So this week we had transfers! Elder Tate is in East Memphis now! My comp came from memphis and I had to wait for him all day so the whole transfer day I went on splits with Elder Merrill in Jacksonville! Elder Merrill is from Show Low and is Troy Merrills cousin or something like that! That was a weird experience. We met a guy who had gotten shot 6 times and he was showing us his battle scars in some....weird spots. Super awkward.
Elder Tate and Elder Udall
Wearing the Burger King Hats
He is still the same kid!



No comments:

Post a Comment