Called to Serve

Friday, February 27, 2015

December 22, 2014


Hey Family!


How is  going "holiday hoobie whatee" going? 


My yuletide has been both merry and bright this last week. The week has gone by really fast! It has been filled with meetings, exchanges, emergency transfers, and all sorts of holiday cheer! So ya mom you heard right about the sisters time out meeting. Sister Wakolo organized that meeting for all the sisters to come and pretty much have a spa day. The first hour or so though was for gospel instruction and he asked Elder Daley and I to come speak about virtue to them. It was really awkward being the only elders there so luckily we got to leave early at both of those meetings.

We also had our christmas zone conferences on both sides of the mish! Elder Daley and I instructed on talking to everyone and teaching restored truths on the first contact. In part of it I taught my salsa acronym and I also managed to work in my favorite John wayne quote "courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyways," speaking about how we shouldn't let fear keep us from talking to the people that are put in our paths. The second half of the zone conference was a talent showand it was pretty crazy! Lets just say at one point in the show I was on the mission presidents shoulder impersonating a partridge in a pear tree. ...but enough said about that,

Christmas is going to be awesome! We got breakfast lunch and dinner lined up with members so we are getting taken care of! Thanks family for the package you sent me!!! It was just what I needed! Also thanks to the Stinson family and all the cards that were sent! I am excited to skype with yall on thursday! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment