Called to Serve

Friday, February 27, 2015

January 13, 2015


HEY FAMILY!


Guess what......im getting transferred! Can you believe it? After 11 months of dwelling in the oasis of southwest little rock! Yup i'm gettin' released as an assistant and being sent out to pasture for my last 4 months in.....Memphis!

And not just any part of memphis, in the infamous skreets of orangemound! Which is aparrently the most dangerous and "hood" part of Memphis! I am so dang excited! I am going to go be a zone leader there with Elder Brown. It has been hard this last week saying good bye to all my family here in Little Rock.

Last sunday brother Warner, one of the members of the bishopric, called me up to bear my testimony and to start it off he said "well everyone to start off sacrament meeting today, are losing one of our ward members Elder udall so we are going to call him up." ha ha thats how long I have been there. Member status! But ya I am excited to try out Memphis and I am also pretty dang excited to be back out in the field full time! Well this letter is short because we have to go get ready to pick up the new missionaries at the airport but I just wanted to give you the update!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment